Sunday 10 May 2009

SUNDAY LUNCH/DINNER

Today we're opting for our main meal to be this evening instead of the usual lunchtime.
The main reason is my wife would like to have a couple of drinks this afternoon as she's not been out of the house this week apart from going to work.
While we're out I'll have some roast potatoes on the go to accompany my pancetta wrapped rolled turkey breast.
My wife being a veggie will have a nut cutlet as her main part which will be accompanied by the aforementioned potatoes,boiled mashed swede,steamed peas,carrots,sweetcorn and yorkshire puddings and sadly...veggie gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 42 and married to Tracey with a gorgeous 23 month old son called Leo who's named after my late Father.I have two great daughters from a previous marriage called Laurenne who's 14 and Danielle who's 13 and they live with their mum in Scunthorpe which is 160 miles away.I don't see the girls as often as I'd like but that's down to financial restraints as much as anything.