Thursday 14 May 2009

BORED AGAIN....



...I woke up with the same agonising back pain and wondering what I could do to take my mind if it.
I decided on making a loaf of bread and doing some oatmeal biscuits.

5 oz Self Raising Flour,
5 oz Oatmeal,
Pinch of Salt,
3 oz Butter
3 oz Caster Sugar
Milk to mix.

1)Preheat the oven to 180oC/350F/Gas 4 and grease some baking trays/sheets.
2)Mix the dry ingredients and rub in the butter.
3)Add sufficient milk to bring the mix to a stiff dough.
4)Roll out thinly and cut into 7.5cm(3 inch) rounds.
5)Place on the baking trays and bake for about 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 42 and married to Tracey with a gorgeous 23 month old son called Leo who's named after my late Father.I have two great daughters from a previous marriage called Laurenne who's 14 and Danielle who's 13 and they live with their mum in Scunthorpe which is 160 miles away.I don't see the girls as often as I'd like but that's down to financial restraints as much as anything.